ihateyousomuch213

Mildly Menacing Medic
Add "No attitude or horrible behavior" Because I have seeing admin can't handle with people or people can't handle with people. Its like people insulting other people without saying racism or discrimination. Some people treat them bad. Admin had them mute or banned them. Like I did to admin. Admin can't deal with my attitude. I don't see violence on server rules. Please add that.

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Add "No attitude or horrible behavior"
I don't see violence on server rules. Please add that.
Yes there is too much violence, bad attitude, and downright horrible behaviour in TF2.
Firstly, we should ban sniper, he keeps throwing piss at me, shoots me in the head all the time and calls me a wanker. We should also ban spy, he continually pretends to be my friend, but never fails to stab me in the back. The worse thing though is when that bloody pyro covers me in petrol, burns me to a crisp and then has the bare faced cheek to laugh and taunt over my charred remains.

ihateyousomuch213

Mildly Menacing Medic
Now I got banned from server for invalid reason. Being attitude at their discord then they banned me then tf2 server. lol tf2? I have done nothing with tf2.

• Dumb
Reactions: Metroidz

gala

Contributor
Add "No attitude or horrible behavior" Because I have seeing admin can't handle with people or people can't handle with people. Its like people insulting other people without saying racism or discrimination. Some people treat them bad. Admin had them mute or banned them. Like I did to admin. Admin can't deal with my attitude. I don't see violence on server rules. Please add that.
There is toxicity rule recently added

Reactions: Seminal Inhalation