Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Lately many people in the Saxton Hale server have been talking about adding more bosses/people to fight. I haven't looked much into the topic myself (I will be more than happy to search if people actually support this) but adding something new would definitely add more entertainment. We've also been talking about new maps/maybe taking out some of the disliked ones.

TL;DR
  • Add new bosses
  • Add new maps

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I've seen it in other servers. Not sure how, but it's not impossible. Forgot to add that in.

A

awesome58

Lately many people in the Saxton Hale server have been talking about adding more bosses/people to fight. I haven't looked much into the topic myself (I will be more than happy to search if people actually support this) but adding something new would definitely add more entertainment. We've also been talking about new maps/maybe taking out some of the disliked ones.

TL;DR
  • Add new bosses
  • Add new maps

Bosses are what makes VSH server good, so good bosses like CAndy Man who has his own mode would be awesome. Bosses range from Announcer to Charmander. It really would be a great idea to add on.I was thinking about a boss that is equipped with a Dead Ringer, a Eternal reward and a sapper. He spawns with the other team disgiused as one of them. At the start they cant kill spy and the spy cant kill them. the spy should have a large amount of heath and his DEad ringer recharge speed should be doubled. The pyro and spy classes should not be playable scince they can easily spycheck. It would be AWESOME if you guys could do that.

A

awesome58

Or you try to kill a pony! XD Only problem is that would piss off bronies....ALso thinking about PootisBird, a Heavy that can Triple Jump and is really light, or even a hardcore Demoknight! :D

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't know how to add bosses to saxton hale and I don't really have the time to learn it.

If someone wants to volunteer to code this up and make the character models then I will be happy to put it in.