xorinzor

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Currently my account on HLstatsX tells me I'm inactive, this is in error as I'm still playing sometimes at the Skial TF2 MvM servers.

Therefor my suggestion to add, if possible, HLstatsX to those servers.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The stats would be a bit crazy since the game mode, but I guess as a time played measurement, it should be added.

Nacasius

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Connect to a regular server and disconnect.
Boom your stats are valid for 2 more weeks.

xorinzor

Connect to a regular server and disconnect.
Boom your stats are valid for 2 more weeks.
I dont want to be forced to connect to any other server if I dont feel like playing that gamemode, MvM is an official gamemode and thus IMHO should be at least partially supported (as takethepants said)

xorinzor

My point is, I don't think anyone else cares that much for such a minute thing. How hard is it to flash into another server to keep your epeen meter updated?

I just have to disagree, I think as it is an official Skial server they should add support for it, its not like its that hard or anything, just activate an addon and done; especially when the servers will be played on more often I think other people would like their stats tracked on those servers too.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Might want to add it, not really for stats but more along the lines of chat history and such.

Reactions: xorinzor

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Maybe if it was added it could be like its own category though, because it would be the easiest point/kill farm method possible if it was with the others

xorinzor

Maybe if it was added it could be like its own category though, because it would be the easiest point/kill farm method possible if it was with the others

Obviously the kill/death stat tracker would have to be disabled

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well last I checked hlstats don't count bots as kills. Same way stranges don't count kills on bots.
And if you notice, during the loading screen for mvm matches. It tracks your stats seperatly from normal tf2 games.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Well last I checked hlstats don't count bots as kills. Same way stranges don't count kills on bots.
And if you notice, during the loading screen for mvm matches. It tracks your stats seperatly from normal tf2 games.
There's HLStats for L4D/2 for example, I was thinking of that

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I'd be supportive if it tracked MvM related stats, cause that would be interesting. But adding it on just for the sake of refreshing stats is a little pointless.

xorinzor

I'd be supportive if it tracked MvM related stats, cause that would be interesting. But adding it on just for the sake of refreshing stats is a little pointless.

Thats my goal, I just noticed it wasn't beeing tracked when my stats weren't refreshed