MAL

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thought I'd create a new thread to track this one specifically. The support wall after Bottiger updated the plugins magically worked for a few days but it's since then stopped working. It's been mentioned it might be a conflict with some other plugins on the server? I'd like to request that some time be invested in researching/fixing the issue so that the support wall can be used.

It's an amazing prop that builds a wall the equivalent of 3 cement blocks high so you don't have to waste your time trying to stack cement blocks. Speeds up building and makes more massively huge and amazing structures.

For anyone who is wondering what Fortwars is you can try it out (it's hosted on Skial) or see this gameplay video. The purpose is basically to build a base in 2 minutes and then grab, hold and defend the intelligence while the other team tries to get it back from you.

MAL

Mildly Menacing Medic
Was anything changed to bring it back or it magically re-appeared? Any ideas what was causing it not to load before?

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I don't know the exact details, but it reappeared after Bottiger joined the server.
After a couple of rounds, the support wall has reappeared.

Bottiger

Administrator
All I did was reload the plugin. I don't know why it disappears. I expect it to disappear again.

I would chalk this up to shoddy Fortwars code.