Socky

Uncharitable Spy
are you just acting dumb or? Colored Fire From the flamethrower and other fire particles from the flamethrower.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
are you just acting dumb or? Colored Fire From the flamethrower and other fire particles from the flamethrower.

Calling someone dumb when you don't specify what you mean and believe we can read your mind on the internet.

Socky

Uncharitable Spy
it was perfectly understandable.
You dont play on other servers that use credits? Cuz alot of them have the fire particles and colors. I smell another skial no life.

Tyknighter

Positively Inhumane Poster
Yea saying that we can understand something like that is kind of hard, to be honest I thought a stream effect to go under your feet in game but I guess I was wrong.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
it was perfectly understandable.
You dont play on other servers that use credits? Cuz alot of them have the fire particles and colors. I smell another skial no life.
You could specify you're talking about spelled item effects or do you not even know that? Or maybe provide us with a link like this?
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Halloween_Spells

Frankly, spelled items are annoying and vibrant. That and somebody like yourself presenting the suggestion is just a -1.