Bigunit

Uncharitable Spy
Can you add Buffalo Steack Sandvich on deathrun servers? ..but everyone time, when the heavy share, throw a buffalo sandvich(Alt-fire), it will vanish insta. Buffalo steak sandvich will be really fun to use and it will be very usseful, and after that every heavy main can wear any melee weapon on deathrun, not only Gloves or running.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
The reason the sandviches were disabled in the first place was because they could be abused to stay in certain spots that are supposed to kill you.

Although the buffalo steak can't heal yourself it can be used to heal others.

I do like the idea of heavies be able to use any melee perhaps you should suggest increasing the heavy's speed instead.

Bigunit

Uncharitable Spy
The reason the sandviches were disabled in the first place was because they could be abused to stay in certain spots that are supposed to kill you.

Although the buffalo steak can't heal yourself it can be used to heal others.

I do like the idea of heavies be able to use any melee perhaps you should suggest increasing the heavy's speed instead.
I'm suggesting if skial can make a plugin that will instantly remove Buffalo Steak sandwich when heavy drops it, to not let to heal others?