Slip

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Mapper
I'll keep this short and sweet. There are only two other unusual trade servers in America, FP Unusual Trade and Vatican City. Both are filled to the brim at most times. Bringing a third unusual trade server to the trading community would be a blessing. Not only that, but more traffic to skial!

Bottiger

Administrator
I am not too knowledgeable on these topics however I believe you could lower the amount of player slots to a desirable amount so the server is a bit cheaper to run and that way it would be "more full" since there are less slots.

I don't think people are that stupid where they think a server with 5/24 is more filled than a server with 5/32 players. In fact if I was a trader, I would avoid servers with smaller max slots because it means fewer maximum people to advertise to.

We also don't pay per slot, so this isn't an issue.

I don't think people are that stupid where they think a server with 5/24 is more filled than a server with 5/32 players. In fact if I was a trader, I would avoid servers with smaller max slots because it means fewer maximum people to advertise to.

We also don't pay per slot, so this isn't an issue.

Well if you don't pay by slot then my statement is indeed invalid and now that I re-read it I apologize for wording it strangely. If you did pay by slots then you would save some money and the server would be "more full" since there are less slots but thanks for letting me know for future reference that wouldn't exactly be the case. : )

Fairnessplease

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I am not a trader, but I have to say I love the fact that everyone is coming together and working together to make this work. Wonderful thing, lovely.

Peace and love. +1