uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
After recent changes, the Discord now has this bot with levels and all that stuff, which has led to people overusing the xp commands and using a bunch of space on the shitposting channel with the bot's giant response
pLx2Ol3.png

Apart from that, many people do not like the ranking system/don't want it and the bot can't do much else, since most of its commands are restricted (like games, NSFW stuff...)

So, what I'm proposing is creating a channel for only bot commands (similar to many other Discord servers) so that the bot's responses don't fill a whole chat for everyone else or (my preferred option) just removing the bot.
I believe everything was way better before the addition of these xp levels, ranks and all.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'd rather just have the spammy commands disabled. We don't need an entire channel that will be muted by most people, become unused and end up pointless.

uppe-r

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I'd rather just have the spammy commands disabled. We don't need an entire channel that will be muted by most people, become unused and end up pointless.
I also like this idea. I just want the bot somewhat not disturbing anything or anyone

san7890

Australian Skial God
Contributor
-1. I said it on the trade suggestion and I'm saying it again here, we have too many channels.