Approved Add a discord channel for bot commands (or remove the bot)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by uppe-r, Oct 8, 2018.

?

Add a discord channel for bot commands or remove the bot?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

25.0%
  1. uppe-r

uppe-r Truly Feared Pyro Contributor

Steam:

After recent changes, the Discord now has this bot with levels and all that stuff, which has led to people overusing the xp commands and using a bunch of space on the shitposting channel with the bot's giant response
    [​IMG]

Apart from that, many people do not like the ranking system/don't want it and the bot can't do much else, since most of its commands are restricted (like games, NSFW stuff...)

So, what I'm proposing is creating a channel for only bot commands (similar to many other Discord servers) so that the bot's responses don't fill a whole chat for everyone else or (my preferred option) just removing the bot.
    I believe everything was way better before the addition of these xp levels, ranks and all.

2. defse

defse Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight

Steam:

+1 but create a bot channel not remove it

• Like Like x 1
  3. Luke

Luke Trade Moderator Contributor

Steam:

I'd rather just have the spammy commands disabled. We don't need an entire channel that will be muted by most people, become unused and end up pointless.

4. uppe-r

uppe-r Truly Feared Pyro Contributor

Steam:

I also like this idea. I just want the bot somewhat not disturbing anything or anyone

5. san7890

san7890 Face-Melting F2Per Contributor

Steam:

-1. I said it on the trade suggestion and I'm saying it again here, we have too many channels.

6. JayDee

JayDee Gaben's Own Aimbot Contributor

Steam:

how about just remove the bot

• Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice