Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
I used to love going on just a normal orange server without all-crits, sadly Skial's orange servers use an all-crits plugin.

Would it be possible to add one without all-crits? Or would it not do so well?

I could even add a few health kits and ammo packs to the map like some other servers use, because I know people like to market garden etc... Rocket jumping takes a lot of health.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I used to love going on just a normal orange server without all-crits, sadly Skial's orange servers use an all-crits plugin.

Would it be possible to add one without all-crits? Or would it not do so well?

I could even add a few health kits and ammo packs to the map like some other servers use, because I know people like to market garden etc... Rocket jumping takes a lot of health.
I don't think this suggestion will pass since most people playing there do it for the crits+orange, but a vote could be added inside the server to perhaps take crits off in the server.

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
-1 What's the point of orange then? :p

The point is some people like the open space of orange but don't want to be constantly insta-bodyshot or crit-stickied. :blush:

what's the point? it always crits on Orange. they might as well go stock (or Half-Zatoishi for increased melee-range) so they're not hit with the 20% attack speed penalty

isn't that what the Rocket Jumper is for? or is that replaced on Orange?

Yes, but I'm taking into account the fall damage that will be taken from every jump.