DanishSoup

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Heya, I've got some feedback on Abe a week ago on buffing him. I do have to agree that Abe is a bit hard to win with to an extent with high player numbers. Even then, knowledgeable players still have somewhat of a hard time playing and unknowledgeable players will never win at all. So now I did a little tweaking to make Abe a bit more easier to win with. Rn I'm in the Philippines without my main pc so I don't have the best conditions to work on bosses. Luckily I had help from Maple Syrup.
BUFFS:
  • Soulstorm brew rage now crits instead of mini crits. The brew right now is somewhat underwhelming. While it does increase your damage from 180 to 240+, it doesn't help when it comes to overpowering anything that can survive 2 hits like kgb heavies, pyroknight, dr spies, etc. By making it do full crits instead, this makes it so that the enemy has to run away, swim in water, or get heals from a medic to avoid being punished for grouping up. While not the original idea of a certain player's idea of making the brew give enemies every status effect like bleed, milk, jarate, and afterburn, I feel like this is enough for close combat.
  • Super jump height increased from 0.8 to 1.0 so recovering from turret testing on the lowest platform is possible. Bosses with instant weighdown like Jack and Miku have no super ultra jump hence the sj buff.
NERFS:
  • Normal jump height decreased from 30% to 10% because of the super jump buff. Still high but not as much. Dodging is still as easy.
  • Soulstorm Brew now has a wait time of 45s instead of 30s. Due to having full crits now, I feel like making it have a longer wait time is needed.
EXTRA STUFF:
  • Description has more information and 1 more name credit in the config. Adding more details would be good for unknowledgeable players to learn the abilities in the boss selection menu.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/download/9h7rcej5uokkp63

Reactions: Italian Doctor