Status
Not open for further replies.

EgyptBall

Mildly Menacing Medic
Okay, We all know that all many anti-bronies keep insulting and harassing bronies, which is quite annoying.
To any anti-brony who read that post, I understand that you dislike MLP, but you do not have to harass its fandom.

As for "extreme" bronies, please do not spam or push MLP stuff everywhere, you know.
Like being all like on TF2 server for example "ERMEGERD! I WUB RD! RD IS TEH BEST PAWNEH LALZ!" This is even more annoying that anti-bronies themselves. Just try to keep MLP stuff to minimum "outside" MLP related Forums or anywhere related to MLP.

In other words, Do not harass MLP-fans Anti-bronies, and do not push MLP stuff everywhere Extreme bronies.

EgyptBall

Mildly Menacing Medic
Egyptball is gunning for world peace:- good luck with that.
wat?
Just stating a fact that bronies should keep their pony stuff in MLP section and anti-bronies shouldn't harass a brony for being a brony.
Couldn't get any more simple.

Note: You do realize that I posted this on MLP section on the site that you already moderate, right?

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Do you also realize this has been established already? Most of us could give less of a fuck about bronies or their problems

EgyptBall

Mildly Menacing Medic
Do you also realize this has been established already? Most of us could give less of a fuck about bronies or their problems
I do realize that, but also do you realize that I am not complaining about "bronies problems"?
More likely, I am pointing out that if bronies do not want to receive hate, they can just keep their pony stuff to minimum or not even discuss about it, hence why I started this on this section.
If you are willing to close this thread, feel free to do so

Coffee Cosmonaut

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Okay, We all know that all many anti-bronies keep insulting and harassing bronies, which is quite annoying.
I'm not an expert on grammar but this sentence doesn't look right to me.

I do realize that, but also do you realize that I am not complaining about "bronies problems"?
More likely, I am pointing out that if bronies do not want to receive hate, they can just keep their pony stuff to minimum or not even discuss about it, hence why I started this on this section.
If you are willing to close this thread, feel free to do so
That sounds like a problem that only pertains to "bronies".

Last edited:

EgyptBall

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm not an expert on but this sentence doesn't look right to me.
Ugh, sorry.
Typed that too fast and had some grammatical mistakes.
It should be more like "Okay, We all know that many anti-bronies insult and harass bronies, which is quite annoying."
But however, I guess I'll tell a mod to close this thread since it is going to nowhere...

Reactions: Meowrisa

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We don't even have a problem with this on these forums that I've seen. (Keep in mind I dont go to the MLP section.)
Why bring it up somewhere it doesn't apply?

EgyptBall

Mildly Menacing Medic
We don't even have a problem with this on these forums that I've seen. (Keep in mind I dont go to the MLP section.)
Why bring it up somewhere it doesn't apply?
Yeah, It'd apply more if some brony came up to me crying about being harassed for being "a brony", not just randomly throwing this out of nowhere.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
wat?
Just stating a fact that bronies should keep their pony stuff in MLP section and anti-bronies shouldn't harass a brony for being a brony.
Couldn't get any more simple.

Note: You do realize that I posted this on MLP section on the site that you already moderate, right?
Anti bronies do not hang around in this section, and bronies know better than spamming their shit everywhere.
But however, I guess I'll tell a mod to close this thread since it is going to nowhere...
OK

Status
Not open for further replies.