aersixb9

Unremarkable User
You have been trained like a dog to not read what you can

MLAs for faggots that think i'm not spam, i'm on amphetamines in a jet once now on land
got my kabar in the mail and it's nice like a grand, can't buy it can you no knives of that brand

this is fast and natural, read it aloud twice, there's more info here than a full sentace made movie thrice

Aw3s0m3n3ss

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight

MLAs for faggots that think i'm not spam, i'm on amphetamines in a jet once now on land
got my kabar in the mail and it's nice like a grand, can't buy it can you no knives of that brand

this is fast and natural, read it aloud twice, there's more info here than a full sentace made movie thrice
fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

Reactions: Justinator

Mark

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight

Man... You know I gotta be giving you the mad, fat, superfly, stupid, dope, dumbass, retarded bombshit props for those sweet rythmes.

Seriously though, Colton raps better than you.

aersixb9

Unremarkable User
The poster here one or more so I see, cheats almost exclusively, and hacks capcha with 100 names in a day I deliver 100 bombs