Too late or nah?

• Totally too late!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Nah, we good!

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Is this a bit late? Yes. Is it too late? I sure hope not!

Alright, so first off hello to everyone who may not know me yet. I started playing on skial almost 2 years ago, same time I got tf2, and got a skial account not long after. I only recently started to become active on the forums though, but I have remained loyal to the servers. I kind of just jumped right in without a greeting, so I am going to do that right now. Correct me if I am wrong, but I may have somewhat of a bad reputation around here, and I am hoping this can help. I may look like a lurker, or something worse, but I am on here everyday and try to make a meaningful contribution.

My favorite class is the sniper, and am always looking for ways to improve. Scout and widowmaker engie are awesome as well (no hate plox). I am also an avid csgo trader, always looking for a profit :smirk:

TLDR: Hello again.

DaivdBaekr

Contributor
Is this a bit late? Yes. Is it too late? I sure hope not!
If it makes you feel better, I'm still waiting for the fifth anniversary of my forum registration to make one of these.

Abstinence from introductions makes God happy.

Reactions: sov

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Why the two money symbols?
"Created 2 years ago"

I liked the name BOSS, but it was too generic. Also created almost 2 years ago, wish I could change it.

My three main names have been as follows;

BO$$
Captain_ShinyShwag
TangyZ

The only one I like and will admit is me is the last one as it is not nearly as immature, and I actually put some effort (believe it or not) into making it.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No one has more money than me. Not even I have more money than me.

Thanks for the explanation.
Welcome to Skialand 4000

185db

Epic Skial Regular
Hi. Don't leave skial without paying a tip. I'm looking at you @Biggie
I would like to, but I'm not a big fan of the temporary donator status. I would honestly prefer to just get the contributor tag without benefits, while giving a one time donation that does not run out.

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
Donate a few hundred bucks and it almost feels the way you want it.

The contributor tag is never going to run out, just the abilities you have on the server.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would like to, but I'm not a big fan of the temporary donator status. I would honestly prefer to just get the contributor tag without benefits, while giving a one time donation that does not run out.
The contributor tag stays forever. I donated almost a year ago now, and I still have it even though I donated only $10.

Welcome by the by.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Forrest-Gump-Wave-on-Boat.gif

Reactions: T-Wayne