• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Yarub

Unremarkable User
ok so i have 3 question abour the skial rules in tf2

1. do commands from the console count as scripts against the afk manager? the reason why im asking this is because some commands make an afk machine. one of these afk machines are +right and +left commands

2. why is lying about freerun allowed? i dont know if theres a plugin for telling when freerun is activated or not but it sounds like a doo doo move and even if boss wasnt lying people will be afraid he would be lying so it would just cause a delay

3. is it true that its illegal to be friendly. ive heard this rule from drunk bacon and idk if its true

gala

Contributor

1. do commands from the console count as scripts against the afk manager? the reason why im asking this is because some commands make an afk machine. one of these afk machines are +right and +left commands

2. why is lying about freerun allowed? i dont know if theres a plugin for telling when freerun is activated or not but it sounds like a doo doo move and even if boss wasnt lying people will be afraid he would be lying so it would just cause a delay

3. is it true that its illegal to be friendly. ive heard this rule from drunk bacon and idk if its true
Attempting to bypass the AFK system in any way is not allowed because it prevents new players from joining on the server when you are not actively playing, also gives you an unfair credit farm. If you need to be AFK and don't want the bot to take over your character just disconnect and join back when you can play again.

Can't anwser to the second questions because I don't know anything about deathrun.

Friendlying is only allowed on trade and idle servers. Friendlying and otherwise refusing to help your team (observer spy, taunting for long periods of time) is not allowed on any other server because people that do that, steal a playerspot from otherwise active players who might want to join and play.

Bottiger

Administrator
doing anything that bypasses the afk manager when you are not playing is not allowed. this includes using +left or similar commands

Sakiko

Contributor

1. Been asnwered above - AFK makes you a bot for abit then dumps you on a empty server so ppl can join and PLAY not waste a slot.

2. Hale job of hale is to kill the enemy team not have a tea party if they decide to say a free run he can lie about it if they want to as it helps them kill the enemy team, Players delay anyway even if he says free run or not.

3. Wasting a player slot and people want to play a game and trying to win, there are other services like second life/vrchat if you want to engage in a 3d chat room. This then free up a slot for a player.

• Dumb
Reactions: spudster