Peroxide

Uncharitable Spy
Hello, do you still have the HIB 3? Is it BTA? thanks
HIB#2 was the bonus for HIB#3 and no, it's not included.

It is only the HIB#3 games, Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves, Steel Storm: Burning Retribution and Atom Zombie Smasher.

Nameless Killer

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I would like to buy those items, that costs keys, i would like to get magicka, homefront, painkiller and S.T.A.L.K.E.R, i think that would be 4 or 5 keys

Peroxide

Uncharitable Spy
I would like to buy those items, that costs keys, i would like to get magicka, homefront, painkiller and S.T.A.L.K.E.R, i think that would be 4 or 5 keys

I've had to remove the one group of keys. I forgot that Metro 2033 is essentially free and most the others were in the THQ bundle, would be hurting myself unless I sell them as a group.

As I still don't see any keys in your inventory and you haven't been on Steam in 9 days, I'm going to have to stick to my gut feeling and refuse to trade with you once again. Not sure why you keep insisting on trading as I've told you no countless times.

Since you obviously don't know how to listen, I will be putting you on ignore so I don't have to see your messages anymore.

Have a good day.

Peroxide

Uncharitable Spy
I stated in your thread that I don't accept RSGP, guess I forgot to remove that part in my post.

Based on your 5m/TF2 key, 5m/3.44 = 1.45m/ref. So that'd be like 3m each (2 ref) and then I'd simply give it all back to you for TF2 keys.

Although I'd rather just ref/keys in the first place.

Peroxide

Uncharitable Spy
Retracted.
Thanks for the chuckle!

4ws1wTc.png