ekko

Scarcely Lethal Noob
First account is valued at $1371.35 USD, 9 years old and 6 digits.

wo4Am.jpg

elXb9.jpg

Wg4QG.jpg

ASlPJ.jpg

m23Tw.jpg

Paypal only. Recently added the THQ humble bundle to it, but didn't update pics.

ekko

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I read the warning, but it is not a stolen account. It has been mine since I created it back in 03. Thank you.

Sir Reddington

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Your Steam Guard is disabled, may I ask why? Especially since you have so many games in that account.

Also, it seems you have created your steam account (the one that is linked to Skial) only a week ago.

Seems legit.

ekko

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Your Steam Guard is disabled, may I ask why? Especially since you have so many games in that account.

Also, it seems you have created your steam account (the one that is linked to Skial) only a week ago.

Seems legit.

I stated above that I wasn't linking to the profile due to the fact that Steam TOS doesn't really like when you sell your account. As for the steam guard, it was enabled again last week.

Any other questions?

Sir Reddington

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I stated above that I wasn't linking to the profile due to the fact that Steam TOS doesn't really like when you sell your account. As for the steam guard, it was enabled again last week.

Any other questions?

I'd recommend you send the buyer / anyone considering to buy the account's steam profile link. Also, use a middleman.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I just spoke with OP in a PM. He confirmed that the account he's selling is legit, and provided me and another mod with a link to the account. The games listed are on the account.