iTrade

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Selling TF2-Keys for PayPal cash.

Price: 1.15$
Stock: 0
Minimum Purchase of 10$.

If you want to buy then please send me your steamrep link as well as your reputation thread. I have the right to refuse any trade without further explanation. The buyer pays all fees.

Why buy from other more expensive key sellers like Xel Naga? Some of them charge you up to 25 cents more per key!

Gonna use middleman from steamrep or a person listed as admin on steamrep if no middleman is available for the transaction.

Reactions: TF2Guru

iTrade

I'll buy a lot.
Added.
I'll try to restock as soon as possible. I have the feeling though that you want to resell the keys you buy from me at a higher price. So not sure if it's a good idea to sell to you :P I want to offer cheap keys to traders who don't plan to resell them at a higher price :D

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'll try to restock as soon as possible. I have the feeling though that you want to resell the keys you buy from me at a higher price. So not sure if it's a good idea to sell to you :p I want to offer cheap keys to traders who don't plan to resell them at a higher price :D
Actually was gonna buy buds with 'em, but whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: iTrade

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm tempted to buy up your stock of keys, forcing you to go out of business with no more product to push, and then take over the neighborhood with my normal prices.

My god, I'm thinking like Walmart.

antmanbee

I'm tempted to buy up your stock of keys, forcing you to go out of business with no more product to push, and then take over the neighborhood with my normal prices.

My god, I'm thinking like Walmart.
Tf2 trading(COUGH SPREADSHEET) is walmart.

iTrade

Hmm sounds like an interesting idea.
Wait let me think...
... No.