• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ManngoMan

Unremarkable User
So i've been playing skial for 3-4 months now and I was just playing with the homies as you would. But then, I get kicked for some reason. I research to see if I got banned, kicked or muted but nothing new. And when I tried to go back it wouldn't let me it would say the ip was invalid. So I try searching for it, no beans. So I move on to US 1 (since they're similar) and recently i've been playing then the same exact thing happens again. So that's why I'm making this post for support not just for me, but for the rest of the people who maybe having this issue. But as far as I know, no one has had this happen. If anyone responds i should be on the day after this post. Should I not reply try the next day. All I'm asking is a little help with trying to connect to the servers, and if this is an on going problem we can solve it.

Thank you for reading this! -ManngoMan

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
You’ve given us absolutely nothing to work on.

First of all this is the wrong section to post in.

Second of all you’re going to need to provide a steamid and console logs.

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You’ve given us absolutely nothing to work on.

First of all this is the wrong section to post in.

Second of all you’re going to need to provide a steamid and console logs.
I think he has that one problem where you have to enter a clientport in the launchoptions

ManngoMan

Unremarkable User
Is it safe to post my Steam ID here? Just wanna be safe :). I've only been voice muted (which I didn't know about) and text muted if your wondering. But I don't have anything regarding console logs. And I'd like to know more information about the clientport. Like how to set it up, what will it do etc. Also it's 2fort US 1 & 2 if you didn't know.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Is it safe to post my Steam ID here? Just wanna be safe :). I've only been voice muted (which I didn't know about) and text muted if your wondering. But I don't have anything regarding console logs. And I'd like to know more information about the clientport. Like how to set it up, what will it do etc. Also it's 2fort US 1 & 2 if you didn't know.
What do you think we can do with you steam id? Of course it’s safe.

Enable your console (https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Console#Accessing_the_console), connect to one of our servers, and paste the output after you fail to connect . If it’s too long paste it in a .txt, upload it to mega, and paste the link here. The console output will tell you exactly why you’re failing to connect.

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

ManngoMan

Unremarkable User
76561199119620478 is my Steam ID. And what the weird thing is, is that when i search skial or go into favorites the US 2fort servers aren't there like it's been shut down, but when i go into gametracker it says it's ok. So idk could be a Steam thing. So i'll try to connect and give the best feedback I can and see whats going on with either skial or steam.

Zeo

TF2 Admin
Contributor
76561199119620478 is my Steam ID. And what the weird thing is, is that when i search skial or go into favorites the US 2fort servers aren't there like it's been shut down, but when i go into gametracker it says it's ok. So idk could be a Steam thing. So i'll try to connect and give the best feedback I can and see whats going on with either skial or steam.
That’s not your steam id. You can find it by opening the console and typing in status.

Go to this link here:
https://www.skial.com/servers/
Copy the IP of the server you want to join and paste it in the console.

So if you wanted to connect to 2fort US 2 you would paste this in the console:
connect 91.216.250.31:27015

ManngoMan

Unremarkable User
So apparently I can connect to it, but it won't let me favorite the server by going into history since it's not there anymore for some reason.

Bottiger

Administrator
Maybe you have it blacklisted. No one else is having an issue like this with our servers. You can add favorites without doing it through the history tab.

• Wow
Reactions: Zeo

ManngoMan

Unremarkable User
Wait a minute... Thats why! I do have both blacklisted, but will it fix it if I will try removing it from blacklists I'm so fkn stupid

ManngoMan

Unremarkable User
Status update: it worked! So removing it from the blacklist worked thank you guys. I guess if anyone else has this problem show them this I guess.

Lord Zuko

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I suspect what happened is that you accidentally clicked "Yes" when asked to blacklist the server as when you attempted to join once I bet it was full.

still, good to hear you got your problem fixed :)