• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

mustangb0ss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I also wanted to post a message related to the lag issue with 2FORT | NY | Fast at 74.91.116.159:27016. This has been going on for around a month (maybe since it was moved to the new server in October) and is the reason this server is almost always empty now. I will create a report once I can capture the info with MTR but wanted to also mention this issue since I see that others have as well.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You can tag all you want. You need a MTR and post in the reports section. Help us help you.

Dave

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I also wanted to post a message related to the lag issue with 2FORT | NY | Fast at 74.91.116.159:27016. This has been going on for around a month (maybe since it was moved to the new server in October) and is the reason this server is almost always empty now. I will create a report once I can capture the info with MTR but wanted to also mention this issue since I see that others have as well.

It also would help Bottiger if any infomation on any particular time of day it happends? Or is it just random?

mustangb0ss

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thanks everyone. I haven't noticed a pattern other than the server is usually full when it happens. I will provide as much info as I can in the report once I can capture the MTR info while it's lagging.

Bottiger

Administrator
I don't believe the population loss was due to the server move, the CPU (E5-2690) and location is exactly the same.

The move coincided with the first Halloween update where community servers were excluded. So this lag problem was not likely to have started happening so long ago.

Our host updated the OS just this Monday, so that might be a cause. I was just looking at the server being completely empty last night and it was using 100% cpu on a core. I rebooted the server and the problem seems to have gone away, hopefully permanently.

Right now the cpu usage looks normal. Each server has their own core. The Dustbowl server is occasionally reaching 100% cpu, but as a 32 slot server with large fights, that is to be expected.