Pengy

Legendary Skial King
It's a good idea, shit solution. Just make the 3DS backwards compatible in the first place, or actually make a handheld that can be held in the target demographic's hand.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If it's marketed as a todler toy and is like 100 dollars, fine. But this idea was really stupid anyway.
You can turn off 3D in parental controls and would need a password to turn on, so this has no reason to exist other than for little kids.
It's a good idea, shit solution. Just make the 3DS backwards compatible in the first place, or actually make a handheld that can be held in the target demographic's hand.
3DS is backward compatible.

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
If it's marketed as a todler toy and is like 100 dollars, fine. But this idea was really stupid anyway.
You can turn off 3D in parental controls and would need a password to turn on, so this has no reason to exist other than for little kids.

3DS is backward compatible.

That's what it said.

it wont fail

Just like everyone thought the Wii U wouldn't fail? Or that it would actually be good? I'm not talking about marketing, I'm talking about the actual system.

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Well then why the hell was this thing invented? Seriously, It's a shittier 3DS that a toddler could only carry if a kangaroo pouch was sewn onto his shirt.

Pssst... Nintendo has become a bit stupid, but at least they realize moms will think this is a great thing.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
because its a cheaper 3ds that people with less money can buy
40 dollars? Really? Not that big of a difference. Anyone with a job could make an extra 40 in a day, someone without a job could do odd jobs around the neighborhood for 3 or 4 days.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Just like everyone thought the Wii U wouldn't fail? Or that it would actually be good? I'm not talking about marketing, I'm talking about the actual system.
The 3DS had a similar opening to how the Wii U is doing. As soon as it got a price drop and actual first party games, it started selling. It's currently at 33 million sold. All Wii U needs to do is get the games, they already announced the price drop.

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
nice 3d is a shit feature anyways all it does is hurt peoples eyes and gives seizures i might actually buy this one