Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Skial Community 24/7 Realm Server
tIfXLlx.png

Note: This is also a Player Index, and your valid Minecraft name is required to enter. In the case of any disorderly conduct and misbehavior according to the rules found in the server's spawn room, this thread also serves as a Known Griefers and banned list.

This is a creative server to either mess around, hang around, or to build around in. The server is not a regular server, it is a Realm server. It's join-ability is a little weird, but it saves a lot of trouble as compared to normal hosted IP servers.

To join, leave your name in a reply here, and you will be manually added to the server by me. I plan on checking the player index often, but if I forget or can't get around to it for some reason, you can expedite it by adding me on steam.

I'm paying for the server monthly, and even if I'm offline it will still be running and saves every 3 or so minutes. So don't worry about losing your structures. The key rule in this server is please don't mess with anyone else's construction. With all that being said: Drop a reply with your minecraft user name and get creative.

If any problems occur in the server, please leave it in a reply here and it will be handled ASAP.

Player Index:
Defibyoulater - Defibyoulater

Ban List:
Augar - TurdBurglar69