Pot Head Wabbit

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Very popular ctf map with low queue times, yet lacks any decent community servers running it (most dead)
Just 1 US or EU server would be nice
Maybe replacing one of the dead 2fort servers with a doublecross server would work well. It definitely has a lot of the more memey aspects of 2fort players like.

Last edited:

gala

Contributor
yet lacks any decent community servers running it (most dead)
It's most likely not as liked as you think if no community has managed to keep it alive

However I like the map and if there's a small chance for it to be added I'll take it

+1

Reactions: Aeryn

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
Skial used to have a doublecross server but it died.
+1

Something other than 2fort would be pretty neat. Not sure how popular it would be though.
It's most likely not as liked as you think if no community has managed to keep it alive

However I like the map and if there's a small chance for it to be added I'll take it

+1

Well only way to know if it would work now is to try
Would be nice to have an alternative to 2fort and mini-2fort (speaking of don't replace one of the latter they're already lacking ty :D)

Hedwig7s

Mildly Menacing Medic
Gonna be honest if a new 24/7 server was considered for ctf the only other iconic option would be well... well but that map's a larger chokepoint than turbine so

xhci

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Contributor
I’m in favor of a doublecross server (also maybe just a server without a couple of the most popular maps in rotation).