Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Here we go. All countries at all times ordered by Golden medals:

83201272308am.jpg
Sweden fuck yeah, we might only be on 10th spot, but we're 2nd when it comes to obscure countries.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The day you find me making excuses for India is the day your dumb rating means something. =D
You should also think just a little before making comments about something that literally runs on statistics.
Oh shit.. I forgot to ask an Indian who is arguing in every single thread just for argument's sake.
Also, the faster you get over the ratings, the faster you'll get rid of the pain in your butt and get some respect around here.

Unlike you, I can sign under each Dumb rating given to you. Like in this thread about Direwulf.
  1. You joined Skial after the drama around Dire had occurred;
  2. You haven't even bothered to read all other multiple threads about Dire to understand why Zebra is biased against Dire;
  3. You failed to use a common logic.
Nevertheless you are still posting in discussions about Dire without having any supporting arguments, facts, or evidence. That's why everything you post there is DUMB. Basically, you are arguing just for arguments' sake (as I said before).
Start acting logically and you'll stop receiving DUMB ratings from people.

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Oh shit.. I forgot to ask an Indian who is arguing in every single thread just for argument's sake.
Also, the faster you get over the ratings, the faster you'll get rid of the pain in your butt and get some respect around here.

Unlike you, I can sign under each Dumb rating given to you. Like in this thread about Direwulf.
  1. You joined Skial after the drama around Dire had occurred;
  2. You haven't even bothered to read all other multiple threads about Dire to understand why Zebra is biased against Dire;
  3. You failed to use a common logic.
Nevertheless you are still posting in discussions about Dire without having any supporting arguments, facts, or evidence. That's why everything you post there is DUMB. Basically, you are arguing just for arguments' sake (as I said before).

Start acting logically and you'll stop receiving DUMB ratings from people.
Guiz, take it to the "reply in unmod" thingy

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
China kicking ass as usual.
Seriously, you could see during one of the Table Tennis matches which featured some Chinese guy against well, don't remember but I think it was probably either an American or a South Korean, that the Chinese guy was literally LAUGHING during the match. Playing with his prey. Fucking beat the shit out of his opponent.
:p

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
China kicking ass as usual.
Seriously, you could see during one of the Table Tennis matches which featured some Chinese guy against well, don't remember but I think it was probably either an American or a South Korean, that the Chinese guy was literally LAUGHING during the match. Playing with his prey. Fucking beat the shit out of his opponent.
:p
He was laughing due to nervousity since if he failed his family would get their montly state-sponsored ration taken away.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Didn't a North Korean footballer actually get killed after the world cup?
lol, I wouldn't say he got killed, that sounds too direct, but I bet he died, along with the rest of the football team, in a North Korean gulag.

And yeah, they were sent to a fucking gulag for losing. Kim Jong Il was a bitch, eh

P Lash

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Just as one of their swimmers said in the interview, China is taking it too seriously.
China's still kicking ass and owning everybody else. Impressive as hell. One of their divers has won a gold three times in a row, apparently.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
Typical Americans..as the Womens soccer is set to play the soccer semi finals 2 players on the US team weren't even singing their anthem. Either they don't know it or they don't care. Either way...typical Americans. :(

Mikhail_Grabovski

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Well I'd say that's about as edge of your seat as it gets for women's soccer. CDN Christine Sinclair scores a hat trick and it still ain't enough.