thatshitbehilariouz
itakebackthatukisdum

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor

Now you're just a country that I used to own
A COUNTRY!
You didn't have to cut me off-
Remove your trade deals and take away all of your dairy.
Even though your still the one
Importer of dairy that I used to know!

Why did you have to stage a coup
Print your own money and declare yourself a republic
I guess that I'll wave somewhere else
Now that you're a country that I used to own!

dfjsdfjdsjfsjfsfjsdf

Uncharitable Spy
I feel left out, while watching the opening ceremony I for some reason started doing something else when the queen came in ):
Although I did enjoy the mr.bean performance, pretty funny. :)

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular
I was surprised that India hasn't wont a single golden medal throughout Olympics Games' history yet and Russia won only 3 golden medals during last Winter Olympics...

...Stupidly old, but this just shows your ignorance. Ever heard of Abhinav Bindra? Or Hockey in 1980?

DISCLAIMER: I did not watch the opening sequence and I have a sneaking suspicion that has something to do with this.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
...Stupidly old, but this just shows your ignorance. Ever heard of Abhinav Bindra? Or Hockey in 1980?
First of all, I've passed what I heard from the anchors who were commenting on Olympic Games opening. If you haven't watched the opening - wreck yourself.

Secondly, I've just checked the Wiki. 9 golden medals since 1900. Fucking impressive for the second largest nation in the world. (lmao).

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
First of all, I've passed what I heard from the anchors who were commenting on Olympic Games opening. If you haven't watched the opening - wreck yourself.

Secondly, I've just checked the Wiki. 9 golden medals since 1900. Fucking impressive for the second largest nation in the world. (lmao).
Belgium has 140 :3

Perseus Dash Jackson

Epic Skial Regular

The day you find me making excuses for India is the day your dumb rating means something. =D

You should also think just a little before making comments about something that literally runs on statistics.

D

DeadHerald

fix'd.
So you're saying that a 16 year old can't beat their own record that they set TWO YEARS AGO? Typical colonial.

Two seconds is a huge margin in a swimming race and she did it multiple times. The East Germans doped and had similar results. Don't think this gynoid isn't doping just because the test came out negative.

Lord Killington

Legendary Skial King
Two seconds is a huge margin in a swimming race and she did it multiple times. The East Germans doped and had similar results. Don't think this gynoid isn't doping just because the test came out negative.

Ian Thorpe. He beat his record by 5 seconds over a year when he was 15-16.