lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
ExG6B.jpg
i cant stop laughing

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
I was surprised that India hasn't wont a single golden medal throughout Olympics Games' history yet and Russia won only 3 golden medals during last Winter Olympics...
I'm surprised at India, I'm not surprised at Russia. For crying out loud, Sibiria's in Russia, I actually expected you to have more medals.

Lainism

Gore-Spattered Heavy
I only like the Winter Olympics. Summer Olympics boooooooooooores me, but I might tune in once in a while.

Pengy

Legendary Skial King
The opening ceremony was pretty boring in my opinion. Gymnastics were cool though, and I really hate NBC for doing what they did to the livestreams.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't get why people are complaining that they now have access to every event individually and can watch each one any time while it's going or after it's over. You couldn't do that before, you had to watch what the channel you were on was playing, which wasn't usually what I wanted to see. You don't really have to deal with annoying commentary on most of the streams.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Phelps should retire from swimming. Dude can't swim shit.
Two silver medals in Men's 200m Butterfly and Men's 4x100m Freestyle Relay for the 8-times olympic champion?