• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Banned two people for having [KKK] in their name.

I gave them a fair warning. gave them enough time to change it. They did not reply.

Name: [KKK] Galinha de Macumba
Steam: STEAM_0:1:42614304

Name: [KKK] Gekzro
Steam: STEAM_0:1:44072727

My decision. ban is permanent. If they want to protest it they can come to the forums. But i am not putting up with that. If anyone has a problem with it. Sned me a message.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
but it's just 3 letters. why the fuck would they get banned?

nevermind.

Toxik

Contributor
I doubt they spoke English, but then again, judging from their profile, I think they knew what they were doing.
But then again, I doubt this was a good reason for a permaban

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
i give racism one warning. then a permanent ban. Its the one thing i do not put up with. I am not going to waste my time with temporary bans because they will come back and start the same shit over again. its not worth it. I hate people like this. and i will be keeping them off the servers.

but if you want them unbanned. go ahead. but when they come back with that tag im re-banning them.

i did not go off banning them for the fun of it though. i checked out their profiles and clans and friends before doing so. i didnt just ban them from rage. i do my research before i go banning.

Doki

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
ok, I thought you were saying you just did it off of the tag.

my bad, zebra.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Vmn8o.jpg

Taken from: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/KKK

JosieWoman125

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You should unban them just cause they have a chance of being from another state. I've seen a topic like this before in tf.skial before. I think Ruelel was the one that posted it.

Toxik

Contributor
I was going to say "Well hey look, there are two gaming clans", but then realized both groups were American, and those twos were Brasilians, therefore if they did not understand your directions to remove the tags, would have nothing to do in American clans without speaking English.
I support your decision