• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

ShrekTheStabber

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So I've got a bit of a complaint against a few users on the Saxton Hale EU server.
The players are as follows:
[Lady] Shadyy
horse
KAKA

Sorry, I do not have the steam IDs as I was banned too quickly. However, I'm sure there are logs of the incident.
Well, they banned me by vote for being AFK, meanwhile another player by the name of KAKA (who I mentioned above) was AFKing as a hale so his friend could kill him, even though there were people waiting to play.

However, I was vote-banned for capping because the engineer kept running away and the pyro kept air-blasting me, what am I supposed to do? I'm not going to make everyone wait to play. Needless to say, the two that were left alive were very unhappy about losing, so them and their friends vote-banned me for being afk... Clearly was not AFK or trying to minge/break any rules. If anything, they're the ones breaking rules by abusing the voting system and using their numbers as friends to ban me from the server.

Is there any way repercussions can be applied to these users or is there nothing that can be done?

Metroidz

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you know the profile name of the person who started the vote, you can search by their name on the stats page. Find where they started the vote and use that as evidence.