The reported profile:

| steamname: ミ★ CáPutɑ ★彡
| steam3ID: [U:1:220280107]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:110140053
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198180545835
| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/caputatuga
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198180545835

Description:

I've been trading with this guy for about 1/2 years, doing small trades, swapping cards from same set/cross set, a few gamekeys trades here and there. Chatting it him was nice, we are both portuguese so we would make jokes about stuff and even talking about personal life to a point I would trust him a lot. Most recently he started asking me to buy him some bundles on HB and Fanatical as he would give me a few cents/euros more than what I was paying to get him the bundles. I knew I could've sell to someone to get more money but as he was my friend so I kept selling to him. Everything went smooth, he would always pay me even with a few days of delay but always without a problem.
Two months ago is where the story started to change, on 19th April evening he messaged me asking if I could've borrow him 122 sacks of gems because he found a guy selling TF2 keys for gems at a very nice rate and he said he would give me back the gems the following days. I said "sure, send me offer", and so he did, he sent me the offer and I waited patiently the following days to get my gems back. Messaged him on 25th April asking if he "forgot about me and my gems", he replied on 27th April saying that he has moving from his house, and he has very busy and I said "ok, no worries". Few more days gone and I messaged him again on 30/04 (no answer), on 03/05 (replied with a single "yo"), 08/05 and 11/05 (no answer) and finally on 15/05 he replied to my messages and said that he lost his job and he didn't have the will to be on steam and I had merci of him and waited a few more days. A week later I sent him a message (22/05) and he replied saying "I spent all the gems and now I don't even have gems to give you, do you really want the gems or you prefer in paypal"? and I said I would prefer paypal ofc, but I would wait for the gems, he then asked me "what's your price for each gem sack via paypal?" and we reached an agreement to sell 100 sacks at "0,33€ per sack", so it was the 122 I have loaned him the other month + 100 gems sacks (I even miscalculated that and told him it was only 212 sacks (when in the reality they were 222 sacks), but that's my fault). I made the calculation and said he owed me 70€ (212 x 0,33, I rounded it up 4 cents), he then replied with jokes "nah, I'm not gonna pay 4 cents more, that's way too much", a normal kinda joke he would say when making trades. After that I told him to send me the money and he insisted for me to go first, I sent him the gems at 6:42 pm and messaged him my pp email for the payment, a few hours later he said he was gonna send me the money, he said he haven't done it yet because he had people on his house. Until that day I've been waiting for the payment, messaging him but received no reply although he is active on his profile and active on the steamtradingcards group threads. I found this weird until I realized I couldn't make a comment on his profile or artworks and so I asked a friend in common to see if he was able to comment on his profile, and my friend said yes, confirming my suspections, he blocked communications with me but I didn't realize for around 1 month because he didn't remove from his friend list so I was able to message him but we would never see my message . The chatlogs are in portuguese (our mother tongue) but you can easily confirm what I'm saying by translating it. Also on the printscreens lie proof of both the sack of gems offers and the fact that I'm not able to comment on his profile although still on my friends list.

Evidence of our chatlog (it's in portuguese though), the trade history showing the gem sack offers, the fact that he is still on my friendlist but I can't comment on his profile (he blocked me) and the missing payment (shown on the paypal history).

Evidence: