Summary:
Threatining to kill me and admins

Player Name:
ℳilk

SteamID:
[U:1:108976974]
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:108976974]
https://stats.skial.com/#summary/player/SteamID/All/[U:1:108976974]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:108976974]
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advType=steamid&advSearch=[U:1:108976974]

Time:
now

Servers:
DEATH RUN | US

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
He is the person i mentioned before, he is being vulgar in voice chat but if i try to vote mute him he would probably not because for some reason tons of people like him

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
It would do you well to actually link me the correct person next time, I'll investigate this properly now

Maximus7

Uncharitable Spy
lol this was clearly a joke

pretty pathetic how strict and anti-fun the moderation is getting

look into context pls

(also, admins who never even play on a server shouldn't have the right to moderate it imo - hard to understand context or the community)

Nikolaa

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
lol this was clearly a joke

pretty pathetic how strict and anti-fun the moderation is getting

look into context pls

(also, admins who never even play on a server shouldn't have the right to moderate it imo - hard to understand
Skial had a no fun allowed tag for a long time but I'm pretty sure Jerma is the most strict and anti-fun admin herew.

Thankfully or not, admins are rarely playing on the deathrun server, at least those most strict.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
2019-11-08-09-00-16-Stats.png

Yeah, I'm a tyrant because I don't let players break the rules. I wake up every morning and think "How am I going to ruin someone's fun today"

Use your head, if you're too lazy to look into what actually got him silenced, you shouldn't complain about "anti-fun" moderation when you don't know what you're talking about.

Context is important yes, however, context is irrelevant here because of the hard er. I'm not allowed to let that pass.

Nikolaa

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
2019-11-08-09-00-16-Stats.png

Yeah, I'm a tyrant because I don't let players break the rules. I wake up every morning and think "How am I going to ruin someone's fun today"
Well according to the way you talk and your speed on resolving reports I'd say that's true haha

But seriously, for the last 3 months I've seen you on deathrun 3-4 times and every time you were telling people doing some shinigans or other funs on back to move forward even though maps do have a motivator.
Remember titus on dr_valve_hq? Just because you are extremely rarely on deathrun you banned him for map exploiting while he was just waiting for his death in the trap xd
Arayah joining 15 seconds before the map ended, gagging a micspammer who wasn't annoying absolutely anyone for a single, "earrape" (quality was earrape but it wasn't loud) demoman laugh, then disconnecting after map change xd
Xantam gagging bon because he was yelling and making fun, again, no one even tried to votemute him because he wasn't annoying.

That's what aye mean, whatever, skial will remain skial.

Also thread name:

But you banned him for "nigger" he typed 3-4 days ago, xd, sadly zIP can't search for it in logs and report anymore.

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Well according to the way you talk and your speed on resolving reports I'd say that's true haha

But seriously, for the last 3 months I've seen you on deathrun 3-4 times and every time you were telling people doing some shinigans or other funs on back to move forward even though maps do have a motivator.
Remember titus on dr_valve_hq? Just because you are extremely rarely on deathrun you banned him for map exploiting while he was just waiting for his death in the trap xd
Arayah joining 15 seconds before the map ended, gagging a micspammer who wasn't annoying absolutely anyone for a single, "earrape" (quality was earrape but it wasn't loud) demoman laugh, then disconnecting after map change xd
Xantam gagging bon because he was yelling and making fun, again, no one even tried to votemute him because he wasn't annoying.

That's what aye mean, whatever, skial will remain skial.

Also thread name:

But you banned him for "nigger" he typed 3-4 days ago, xd, sadly zIP can't search for it in logs and report anymore.
You conveniently left out the part where I realized my mistake and unbanned Titus and apologized to him for my mistake. But that would undermine your argument, wouldn't it? I've learned not to be so anal about shenanigans in DR and just leave it to motivator, but again, anything that would undermine your argument is irrelevant.

I can't speak for what the other admins do, if there is abuse at hand, report them.

If a player is reported I'm going to investigate them, it does not matter how long ago the violation was. If you were to insultingly refer to someone as the n word and I were to find out two weeks later, I'd still silence you, not because of any tyranny you'd like to think, but because Bottiger does not want rule breakers going unpunished.

I'm still confused as to why he was reported as someone making death threats to the reportee and the admins. I don't see anything in his logs related to that, perhaps it was in Voice, I don't know. Reportee certainly didn't provide evidence of it, and he linked me the wrong player initially.

This isn't the place to vent your vices about how things work here, take it to a thread where it's appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.