• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
For those of you who don't know, Zebra also made Extine's top 10 last year in April. He was number 7 in that one.
Extine just can't seem to get enough of him.
or the fact that they don't get enough decent submissions so they go with decent ones like his.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
when did you send that clip zeebs i sent a pretty nice clip about a month ago and it obviously wasn't featured

but good 1

Reactions: Defibyoulater

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I sent it July 29th. So yeas i sent it about a month ago but I sent it for the next top 10, which was July.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The only thing I want is a frame containing every reflect airshot I got this season. I think it ended at 5.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Impressive shit. As an aside, the commentator doesn't seem to get excited about anything.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Impressive shit. As an aside, the commentator doesn't seem to get excited about anything.
Sometimes it's better that way. I can't understand some commentators half of the time because their voice gets to jittery.

Last edited:

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sometimes it's better that way. I can't understand some commentators half of the time because they're voice gets to jittery.

haha its a fair point indeed, but it's still nice to hear SOME excitement. I agree some take it overboard, but it's similar to how when Joe Rogan gets really excited in UFC about a knockout..it makes the knockout better. But, don't want to take away from Zebra, good job mate.