Status
Not open for further replies.

This ain't my first Rodeo

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Hi! Remember me? Couple of days ago I made a thread talking about how Skial Texas desperately needed active admin support.... Most of you took the time to ridicule me about it, try to put me down by saying that I'm not reporting and that if I did the problem would get solved?
Cylosis, even said to me that there is SO MUCH admin support that people are crawling over each other to get reports. I responded by saying that I hope that Cylosis isn't made a liar if what he said wasn't true...
Well... I also told you guys I would pay attention to if you guys did respond to any reports I sent and well... I ain't happy. First of all, I noticed that if the word "Spam" is said in the report, that it just chucks the whole thing out the window and tells you to mute them... (because ignoring the problem ALWAYS solves it right? ) SO! These last few days... where the spamming has been so frequent and with so many people doing it that you can't get a proper votemute, I've tried to send reports, in hopes that what Cylosis said was true! And that a simple report and someone would come in and fix the problem! But that was of course spit back in my face when I found out that if the word spam is in the report it ignores it entirely.
And today was the worst day of all... where One person was incoherently spamming so much, it made someone else spam over them every time they spoke (double spam... yay) and everyone got so into the spamming that you couldn't vote mute because enough people were spamming that you couldn't get enough people to vote yes.

So... I'm more or less just here to tell you guys...
"I tried to be helpful and offer to do your work for you, you told me to use the 'system' in place and things would work, your system gave me a big middle finger when I tried to use it, things got only worse, and you all made a liar out of Cylosis." So yeah... good job on that!
Hate, delete the thread, ban my account, whatever... I came wanting to help, most of you didn't have two fucks to rub together over it, and the ones who did try to help have now been insulted by the system that they defended. Good job.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I know this is locked but
/report Xior Neverlands STEAM_0:0:47108386 Just come in and see for yourself.
^ give us an actual reason don't just say "come in and see for yourself"
oh and you need people to type !votereport for it to go through which the report pants posted is the only one that went through with the votes

Status
Not open for further replies.