CharrieWong

Mildly Menacing Medic
So... I'm quite a well known "hacker"/"hacktivist" - don't like any of those words tbh..

My twitter: @tehwongz

- And I am known as the king of ddos, do a little research and you'll see why ;)

For those of you that don't know DDoS is when you send multiple "packets" to a website, every time you open a website it sends packets to receive information, I use a "shell booter" which is when you take servers (more powerful then your average PC as they are hooked up to a WAY faster internet connection and can have a lot stronger processors). Currently I have 670 shells online, this would mean i have control off 670 servers across the world = BEAST. I started off by noticing that the adins don't update the forums software (XenForo) as frequently they should. I then found a vulnerability in the current update of the software on a underground hacking forums i use. I then went on to find that they use a dedicated server with no patched protection IP.

This means that Skial is up for attack from pretty much anyone with the knowledge to do these things (aka me a 15 year old kid from England).

This could mean, if you've been PM'ing people emails, personal details etc that the hackers could get there grubby doritos covered hands on them.

I suggest, either setting up the software to automatically update, adding CloudFlare (free ddos protection) and pen-testing the site (this means to try and hack it with a nice guy who doesn't want to harm the community)

Thanks,
Charrie

PS
Admin's if you wna delete this thread then i'll ddos the site and prove my point further. < not a threat, just sayin.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Listen Guy. All I know is that shortly after I read this, the Forum went down for alot of people and the Servers went laggy like a DDoS Attack. Better start explaining, and now.

Bottiger

Administrator
  • We are already running the latest stable version of Xenforo. If you actually bothered reading the Xenforo forum you will see from the programmer himself that he says the Beta version is not for production:
    Please remember that this is beta software. It contains known bugs and incomplete functionality. We do not recommend running beta software in a production environment, and support is limited at this time to questions here on the community forums.
  • Cloudflare has problems and also goes down due to DoS attacks all the time.
  • Telling everyone to use a free service from a startup doesn't make any sense.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Lol... Well known hacker... Laughed bad... Nowadays every 10yo kid knows how to launch even simple UDP flooding attack. Kids like you are watching some Youtube videos and think they became great hackers. But usually they are ending up fucked.
Example:
This kid here is sharing his "knowledge" about how to bring web-site down using shells. Now by the end of his epic movie he fails in hilarious manner... He forgets to retouch his IP address. Boom! Busted.

Just recently caught one fagot from PA who was pushing on corporate web server with 4000 bots. Proxies, IP spoofing - nothing helped him. Feds were all over his ass the same day we got everything documented. So, don't be so proud about yourself, kid and take my advice - never tell anyone that you are a hacker and have "shells".

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Man... I miss the days when I actually knew a few real hackers, not these script kiddies and DDOSers that think they're hackers... You know, people that have actually gained access to real secure systems, not gaming forums. Back when hackers had balls, unlike you.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'm sure your girlfriend is very proud of your accomplishments

The again, your girlfriend is a right hand and incappable of cognicent thought or emotion.

:Y
masturbatiion_kit_1.jpg

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Holy shit. I just did a google search on the guy. He literally has tons of accounts spread across the net under the same user name and with the same inflated ego wherever you go. What's worse, they're all empty. There are no subscribers to his blogs, no friends that follow him, no people that notice him, nothing of any significant notice for his rike. He must be desperately alone and screaming for attention with shit like this, probably to prove something to himself, like he's not a loser or something idk.

Go outside and try making friends. It's not that hard bro just don't come off as so autistic

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Holy shit. I just did a google search on the guy. He literally has tons of accounts spread across the net under the same user name and with the same inflated ego wherever you go. What's worse, they're all empty. There are no subscribers to his blogs, no friends that follow him, no people that notice him, nothing of any significant notice for his rike. He must be desperately alone and screaming for attention with shit like this, probably to prove something to himself, like he's not a loser or something idk.

Go outside and try making friends. It's not that hard bro just don't come off as so autistic
He must be hung like a seahorse.

gigitrix

Mildly Menacing Medic
I like how he says
This could mean, if you've been PM'ing people emails, personal details etc that the hackers could get there grubby doritos covered hands on them.
About a DDOS attack. :trollexcited:

For those reading who don't know: DDOSing is akin to "crowds of people walking in the shop, sitting down and blocking everything". Sooner or later those people leave and stuff continues as normal. It's not so much "hacking" as "shouting really loudly".

We're done here. Listen mate, I know you're only 15, but thanks for the entertainment. I didn't think these kinds of posts were actually real, glad I could be here!

gigitrix

Mildly Menacing Medic
Oh and it seems (from his twitter, that he helpfully posted) that he

1. Admits to being 12 to other people
  2. Is confused by .onion addresses, a concept that's pretty easy for anyone to grasp
  3. Comes from Birmingham, UK
  4. Is "bored" and randomly selecting targets.
Dude, I get that Computer Science and hacking is a fun pastime. It gives you power and lets you play around with some interesting technologies. But consider the repercussions of your actions: I'd hate to see a kid get "v&" as you so eloquently put it. You barely understand Tor so I highly doubt you can properly cover the tracks, and sooner or later a corporate entity may report you. Look at what they did to Gary McKinnon mate, the US doesn't fuck around when it comes to extradition. Please enjoy learning about cool tech in a constructive manner in an ethical, responsible way.