• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I absolutely hate when I'm just playing the game and 3 pyros on the other team start walking forward at me, also causing my FPS to drop to 10, making it impossible to try and escape.

Like really, I already am playing with these settings:
4JejWYA.jpg

What do I need to do to enjoy a single game without pyros ruining my frames/enjoyment

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I absolutely hate when I'm just playing the game and 3 pyros on the other team start walking forward at me, also causing my FPS to drop to 10, making it impossible to try and escape.

4JejWYA.jpg

What do I need to do to enjoy a single game without pyros ruining my frames/enjoyment
dude those textures are so cute

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I hate to be that guy, but I would say get a better computer that's more efficient at handling games.
i have a brand new desktop sitting at home, i'm just on a laptop that, according to TF2 requirements, should be able to run TF2 just fine in dx9. Valve is lying to me.
Play TF2 on something more powerful than a toaster, perhaps?

Edit: Also, only 81fps in that screen shot? lol
I took the screenshot probably the frame before that pyro dropping my frames to 10

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
People who type "spy" into chat after being killed on my team.

You know... that's REALLY helpful. That totally tells us where the spy is... who he's disguised as....

(On the plus side, I always rest a bit easier knowing that people can't communicate properly on the other team.)

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
I hate it when people don't dry their hands and leave the door handle wet if you ever come 2 my house and do this you will not get out alive

Andwhen people touch my hair without permission

sov

Legendary Skial King

4JejWYA.jpg

that shit looks like lego textures.

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Non-TF2 related, but...

When people hear the word "study" and immediately shut down all thought and take whatever a journalist interprets about the study as true.

MrArchibald

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
When I try to be polite and say thanks to a player, but the demo goes:"I didn't need you help, you know.."

It sounds so ungrateful.