• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
TF2 Related

1) Already been said once or twice, but friendlies.
2) Friendlies who further bitch at you for killing them.
3) Pocket medics who won't stop healing me when I politely ask them.
4) People who refuse to play offensively.

Non-tf2 related
1) People who abruptly stop to check their bags in a mall right in the middle of the place.
2) E-thugs in general, what benefit is there to being a tough guy on the internet?
3) People who attempt to have arguments with you about something when they clearly don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Kobe

Wicked Nasty Engineer
People that play gay in MGE, snipers that are only good at sniper v sniper, medics that dont pocket me, demos that only camp one spot

Catt

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Whyyyyyyy
23E11CF48244FFCE09810F8E85632C46D68EBE8E

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When you equip a balloonicorn, it changes the textures on certain maps as well as using different particles and voices. If you don't like it, just don't equip the thing. Goodness.
I'm pretty sure he's referring to the two dispensers that are right next to each other and not the pyrovision textures.

Da_Jinks

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
When I'm playing and watching two medics firmly glue themselves to a single soldier/demo/heavy and listen as they decide who will quick-fix and who will kritz the next round.

Catt

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I was really annoyed at the two Sentries next to each other, and the two Dispenser's location. That will not help anyone on the team, 3:

CrazedManiac

Mildly Menacing Medic
Friendlies, server staff members who throw their weight around, and people who sit in the spawn firing their guns at the ceiling and don't do anything else for the entire game.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Friendlies (of course, due to most of the posts have friendlies on it), That goddamn :3 face (I call it the Pomf face.), THOSE GUYS who taunt at you everytime when you get killed, Scouts who run away at you in hale mode, Rage haters in hale mode, And THAT GODDAMN SODA POPPER. (I hate that fucking gun to the point i think it's even worse than the FaN. It also reminds me of those annoying Soda Poppers from Sam and Max.)

Last edited:

Dr.SteveBrule

Epic Skial Regular
Wombo Combo Pyros
Funny joke 4 u
What's the difference between a good pyro and a bad pyro?
About an hour of playtime.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
1) Half the team going sniper on offense.

2) People randomly AFKing in spawn

3) People ignoring blatantly obvious spies right in front of them

4) Avatars portraying nearly naked men with huge junk pouring milk on themselves

Last edited: