• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
People that complain about random crits, unlockable weapons, or the spam that happens in 12v12 games.

Welcome to TF2. Got a problem with this stuff? Play CS.

Basically just 6's in general

Mama Medic

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
"Lack skill/aim/a human soul capable of emotion? Go Gunslinger!" Yeah, that all may be true, but you're the one getting wrecked by the weakest thing in the game while I'm dead 9/10 times.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
The "Valve hat bug" that isn't.

Yeah, its on Valves end, that's why I've never seen this bug on a Valve server, ever. :p

Fish

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
In VSH when Hale gets mad if you slay them because slaying one person is easier then slaying the 4 FaN scouts jumping around the map for 5 minutes, and he complains that people made him lose.

The Mad Officer RedKnucks

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
People who only play soldier then think there good at TF2.

Last time I checked you killing the enemy snipers over and over hasn't helped us stop them pushing the cart one bit, no stop messing around and play a class that can help here.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
People who complain about TF2 in this thread aren't contributing properly.
(Honestly, the most of you are playing a bad, poorly optimized, and overall glitchy game, get used to all of that stuff.)

Now to contribute to the thread, people who fuck with kids who happen to have squeeky voices, give me a break, you sounded almost exactly the same as that pipsqueek when you were that age.

Reactions: Roboute Guilliman