• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

23scurtu

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I was on a trade server that I go on every day, and I know the community there well. One night there was a bunch of randoms on that server, and I was going about my normal trading buisness, when someone traded me and expected to give me a normal wep for the AWPerhand. Over mic I told him he was scamming me and thats a bannable offense. He decided to Mute and gag me out of rage after that one thing I said and all the randoms on that server voted yes for no reason, several even asked why they would do something like that.

I believe I have been unfairly gagged and now cannot talk to people on most trading servers, is there anyway I could possibly become ungagged?

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Player vote mutes last only 30 minutes. If someone votemuted you when you weren't breaking any rules the person who called the vote can get silenced for vote abuse

I'll try to see if I can find anything that shows it was vote abuse from the server logs

edit - Your silence should of worn off by now too so you should be able to talk again

Last edited:

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I found the guy who called the vote and I talked to him on Steam for awhile. I gave him a warning and he said he'll lay off.

If he vote abuses you again you can make a report or add me or another admin on Steam and tell them and they'll take a look into it