• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Reaver ✨

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
My curiosity has gotten to me. Why does the AP info thread state that there is a /trail command at 3250 AP even though the command is for donators only?

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is it on a pub server you're attempting to use it on? I think it's only applicable for trade / idle servers, not sure about jailbreak or other servers, an admin might be of greater assistance here but I think that might be the issue.

Reaver ✨

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
It works on custom servers, as well

I mostly play Deathrun. I've tried on the EU Deathrun server and on the EU 2Fort server but it didn't work on either, outputting a message saying that I need to donate to use the command (or something along those lines).

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I mostly play Deathrun. I've tried on the EU Deathrun server and on the EU 2Fort server but it didn't work on either, outputting a message saying that I need to donate to use the command (or something along those lines).
I know it was intended to be done, but I'm not sure it was ever implemented

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I looked it up and this is what I got
6fa1384a76dddfeb40f7882d46fddd81.png

The only thing I can think for not having the /trails is for reason stated "Expect powers to be added or removed." Someone else might be able to confirm this or not.

I have donator status so I can't check myself, but I do know the /trails command is working for me.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Reaver ✨

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
I wasn't trying to state it was removed. It says its in Beta and might be getting tweaked or whatever.

I didn't say you were, I was just keeping that in mind as a possibility.

I'm pretty sure I've seen trails used on vanilla servers recently, so it should still be enabled on both.

From what I can tell, it looks like the command isn't working for non-donators since Bott updated the AP system to include them late last month. There's an earlier thread about the same problem so he's either not gotten around to fixing it, or no-one's told him.

I hope that it will get fixed then, if that is the case.

Reaver ✨

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
It seems that the in-game !ap command now shows /trail on it, but the command itself is still donator exclusive. Not sure what to make of that.

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It seems that the in-game !ap command now shows /trail on it, but the command itself is still donator exclusive. Not sure what to make of that.
It does not work for me and I am a donator. It tells me I need to donate to use it. Any other command works tho on custom.

Reaver ✨

Uncharitable Spy
Mapper
It does not work for me and I am a donator. It tells me I need to donate to use it. Any other command works tho on custom.

I tried it just a moment ago and it works now. A few of the trails look plain because I have a problem with these kinds of things on my game for some reason. I can't even see the effects that happen with the taunts (like Rock, Paper, Scissors), but that's an entirely different story.