collin

Unremarkable User
To all of u people who are asking themselves, "who in their right mind would post something about slim jims?" well i would and i am.

the reasons that slim jims are good:

they are tasty, they are profitable, they come in different flavors, they are tasty, it doesn't take for ever to prepare them (example: "i want ramen, ugg fuck it, takes to long to make. i want slim jim, *opens* ahhhh yummy") they piss off vegans, im eating a tabasco flavored slim jim as i type this. stops hunger.

the reasons that slim jims are bad:

i know now that slim jims make u thirsty, they are bad for you, you cant find them in the grocery store that my mother goes to, im still thirsty, i just got a soda and my thirst has been quenched. i cant think of any other reasons of why slim jims are bad.

also i bought a cheese flavored ramen and have been to much of a pussy to make it. i fear that it will taste bad and i will need to make another one. please leave a comment telling me if it is a yummy flavor or if it is a gross flavor.

ps leave me reasons why slim jims are good or bad if i missed any. also because im new i dont know if im posting this in the correct area so if i am posting in a news area or something other than a random bullshit area please let me know so i can correct my idiocy

thank you

collin

Unremarkable User
a slim jim a a 1 foot long beef stick

that reminds me
bad: u can be made fun of for eating a 1 foot long stick of meat

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
macho-man-snap-into-a-slim-jim.jpg