• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Zefyre

Gore-Spattered Heavy
2014-09-25_1911.png

The duplicates
Actually Im slightly disappointed in the new cosmetics. Theyre real sweet but not really all that unique from what they had before

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
Hahaha, took them that long to fix Captain Canteen? RIP XD

Is this the last update before Scream Fortress?

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Anyone else getting dead players stuck in their death animation since the update?

9sNt1Kd.jpg

I killed this guy about a minute ago.

Genocide

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Anyone else having problems with donator connect after this patch? I am getting Server full every attempt....

Edit: After another 6 or so attempts I finally got in. Not sure if a slot opened up or if it just decided to finally work.

Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
Anyone else getting dead players stuck in their death animation since the update?

9sNt1Kd.jpg

I killed this guy about a minute ago.
I hope they're not quick to fix that, its hilarious. Like a memento of someone you murdered and forgot.
Anyone else having problems with donator connect after this patch? I am getting Server full every attempt....

Edit: After another 6 or so attempts I finally got in. Not sure if a slot opened up or if it just decided to finally work.
Plugins always get wrecked with a new update, I believe. Gotta wait for patch updates.

Major Vezon Dash

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Unbox rates for that new scout hat are really high at the moment, so unbox some crates if you want a cool unusual.