Wrath

Positively Inhumane Poster
"Got some loot? That's a beaut." - Tooth

Refined Metal: $0.20 each (Sell me more than 11 pieces, price goes up to $0.21. Sell me 45 pieces, price goes up to $0.22 a piece.) Maximum amount is determined by how many funds I have left.
Mann Co. Supply Crate Key: $1.80 each (Sell me six keys, the price goes up to $1.85 each.)

Mann Co. Strongbox Key: $1.90 x2
Winter Offensive Case Key: $2.00 x2
Operation Phoenix Case Key: Make me an offer. I need to buy seven and unless you feel generous in selling me 7 for $10.00, let me know what price you can trade for the bulk purchase.
Huntsman Case Key: $2.00 x2

If I'm not online, send me a trade offer with the items you are selling along with your e-mail that is attached to your PayPal.
Trade Offer Link Reissued.

Don't add me if I am offline. Anything else leave a reply below.

Last edited:

Wrath

i can sell you winter offensive and huntsman keys

i added you
Stupid e-mail didn't tell me you added me along with DoomBlood, accepted Doom's invite and sent you one. I hope you are agreeing to the prices, you can send me a Trade Offer if I'm not online. Make sure your e-mail is correct!

vincent177

Scarcely Lethal Noob
hey mate ! ive got a hundred of refs for you (at your price) add me ,, so we can trade :)

*i want to trade offer you.. but as you said sir.. the maximum amount that you will buy will depend on your funds (which is i dont know..) so ill just be waiting for your reply sir :)

Wrath

hey mate ! ive got a hundred of refs for you (at your price) add me ,, so we can trade :)

*i want to trade offer you.. but as you said sir.. the maximum amount that you will buy will depend on your funds (which is i dont know..) so ill just be waiting for your reply sir :)
How many you got? My limit went up. Shoot me a friend invite. Add me even if I'm offline, I'll be looking for your invite.

Last edited:

vincent177

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How many you got? My limit went up. Shoot me a friend invite. Add me even if I'm offline, I'll be looking for your invite.

hello sir..hmm actually i dont know.. but theres an error when im adding you.. :(( maybe you add me? if you dont mind ..

Wrath

Sep 27
You traded with Vincent177. 12:24am
+
120x40
Refined Metal,
120x40
Refined Metal,
120x40
Refined Metal,
120x40