Code

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
If your going to do your dirty work here, you could at least link your steam account to the forums.
What kind of dirty work? Lol this is my steam account, it's not stolen. And if anyone wants a link to it feel free to PM me since I don't feel comfortable putting it on this thread because of dumbasses like you who will try and report it and then cause me to lose out.

Code

It would be more legit if you could connect your account to the forums so people can see the account for themselves it will also prove that it is your account.
I don't think I have to do that considering I've already provided proof of ownership.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't think I have to do that considering I've already provided proof of ownership.
I apologize for my behavior, I'm in a pissy mood, and I have no right to take out my frustration on you, now. I know you have provided some proof for your account, but I would feel much better if you would kindly link the account to the forums, it would be easier to see, and it would provide full proof that it is your account. You don't have to of course, but I would like it if you did.

Code

I apologize for my behavior, I'm in a pissy mood, and I have no right to take out my frustration on you, now. I know you have provided some proof for your account, but I would feel much better if you would kindly link the account to the forums, it would be easier to see, and it would provide full proof that it is your account. You don't have to of course, but I would like it if you did.
In all honesty I don't care what you would like. I've provided a link to the account and updated it with better proof of ownership. Also can someone please for Christ sakes instead of spamming this thread with off topic posts please give me an appraisal.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In all honesty I don't care what you would like. I've provided a link to the account and updated it with better proof of ownership. Also can someone please for Christ sakes instead of spamming this thread with off topic posts please give me an appraisal.
I understand your decision, Also I wouldn't sell it for full price maybe $50 or so?

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Steam account selling is allowed here. If you want to discuss it further, make a new thread.

Jake, this is the price check section, I assume you want to know how much your account is worth?

Code

Steam account selling is allowed here. If you want to discuss it further, make a new thread.

Jake, this is the price check section, I assume you want to know how much your account is worth?
Yes, that is why I had posted here first, because I simply wanted to get a price check done, not argue with some bitch whose pissed off at the world and derails the thread.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God

In all honesty I don't think you'd get over $30.