• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

alias Lazorcat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ever since SourceMod broke back in late August I have been unable to get it working again on my private server. I assumed it was just still broken but then I noticed the SM admin commands still worked. Anyone know how to get this to work?

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't get it, if the admin commands still work, then what's not working? some plugins not updated yet?

also, you shouldn't need the latest dev snapshots, the latest stable snapshots should work fine too - don't quote me on that though, I haven't tested them in a while

Khed

Positively Inhumane Poster
Mapper
I don't get it, if the admin commands still work, then what's not working? some plugins not updated yet?

also, you shouldn't need the latest dev snapshots, the latest stable snapshots should work fine too - don't quote me on that though, I haven't tested them in a while
I'm using the latest dev snapshot of SM and MM on my server and they are working fine. For some reason the stable releases aren't working for me and a friend.

If the admin commands are working, that means that SM is *probably* working. Try checking if all your plugins are updated.