VRRFtYq.jpg

Tribute to CiNiC

beCIeWk.jpg

Tribute to Maddo

0e6Xqf2.jpg

Tribute to Xel'Naga

L4sZ2YF.jpg

Tribute to Bob Hoskins
And we thank you all for making and being part of this wondrous communities!
More illustration to come out for admins and revered members in the future.

Last edited:

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I cackle nightly that Defib was denied admin for giving "Friendly" ratings when I stepped down from forum admin because I was reprimanded for rate banning our other shit admin who tossed Dumb ratings until my friend quit the forums due to lack of action.

Cheers, mate. The fact you didn't get admin is reason for my scoffing.

Astir

Legendary Skial King
I would have welcomed you with open arms to the team, but sadly enough your behavior has hurt too many people.

This is just plain bullshit. We deny the most dedicated and motivated candidate for a bunch of friendly ratings to long forgotten exiled members.

Reactions: KillerZebra

TheNotSid

Face-Melting F2Per
shoutout to @smookey for messaging me about hings
shoutout to @Rhi good music taste!!!
shoutout to @Isil whom i never really talked to but he was an alright gu y and liked my status and posts

W

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I cackle nightly that Defib was denied admin for giving "Friendly" ratings when I stepped down from forum admin because I was reprimanded for rate banning our other shit admin who tossed Dumb ratings until my friend quit the forums due to lack of action.

Cheers, mate. The fact you didn't get admin is reason for my scoffing.
I would have welcomed you with open arms to the team, but sadly enough your behavior has hurt too many people.

This is just plain bullshit. We deny the most dedicated and motivated candidate for a bunch of friendly ratings to long forgotten exiled members.
hear,hear;
We all know some of the admin team have a long history of being problematic to say the least, damn; some even pride themselves on rating things dumb, or trolling in game with pretend lmaob binds.
Not given the opportunity to contribute more to the community via the admin route because of a few ratings is pathetic. in fact I never even saw an explanation from @Bottiger as to why defib was denied, so it could be some other reason. The status should have at least been changed to 'improve' and a timescale of when it would be considered again noted, I'm sure defib will still be around in a couple of months.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You guys keep overlooking the fact Handsome had two warnings in 30 days for spamming. Not one, but two. One was for spamming a thread, the other was for rate spamming.

I can assume the reason for him not getting admin was not because he rate spammed. But because he had two warnings for spamming. If it had just been rate spamming, I would be on the same boat you guys are. You keep thinking he didn't get admin because he rate spammed, when that was just one of the reasons behind it.

He also didn't only give ratings to "old members", Bottiger and another admin both said in a private admin discussion they both received ratings from handsome in a post that was over two years old.

I am not saying Handsome is a bad person and he will never get admin. I don't know who declined the app. As good of a choice he may of been, we should not reward someone with admin immediately after they received two warnings. He was one warning away from being banned. That goes towards anyone, and Handsome isn't singled out in anyway.

I hope he applies in the future, and stops spamming.

Last edited:

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
For god sakes people, do you not see the title of this thread!

And thank you for that input Zebra.
None of you should blame Zebra, he's doing his job which is already probably frusterating enough.