• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Dr. Doctor

Mildly Menacing Medic
On other servers using HLStats, there's an update posted in chat after you get a kill. Is this disable in Skial? None of the HLStats commands work, either.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Reactions: Sargent¥

Dr. Doctor

Mildly Menacing Medic
Thanks for the informative reply! I didn't mean to suggest it, I just wanted to know if it was disabled but could be enabled per-player, or at all.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Thanks for the informative reply! I didn't mean to suggest it, I just wanted to know if it was disabled but could be enabled per-player, or at all.

I don't think it can be enabled for individual players, but I could be wrong.

Regardless, the two main points would still stand. It would still be a security problem and would cause players to play for points instead of winning

Plus you can still view all your points on your HLstats page http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1636907

Dr. Doctor

Mildly Menacing Medic
That's true, and I know about the stats page.

I tried all the HLStats commands (and variants) I knew of, but no menu or anything came up, so I think it's disabled server-wide. It is a bit alarming that it uses RCON for messages, as opposed to running server-side.

sov

Legendary Skial King
ahaha this reminds me of people constantly typing ".ss" in chat in the middle of a push or defense on tf2center

EDIT: we got the casual who rated confusing... .ss is something you type in the chat that brings up your competitive stats for that match. Meaning they are checking their stats in the middle of playing kind of like checking your scoreboard.

Last edited: