Wheres Glados : (

and the cute little turrets

you should add some turret props and some cube (and one companion cube) props

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I would've liked to hang on this map...

Too bad it's no longer an option. D:

I will give the OP props on the map though, he knows what the people want.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
FYI: I am ready to sue anyone using my code, because I did not issue any kind of creative commons licence/redistributable licence whatsoever; by the way, the pods and rubber rooms were hand coded by me, and anyone who thieves this code will have to deal with me. I made them and I want credit and payment for them. They are not for free, and every instance that exists of a trade server of my map or deriviative of my map, I want no less than $300,000 per week for it to be running at any given time, in perpetuity, that it should be hostsed on sany aid server. If not, you are not on my level, and are a thief, and I will initiate litigation in court versus any server that hosts my map without express written and digitally signed consent. Let's get down to business.

I was going to try it but the file expired on filedropper. Also it didn't have portal textures and props.

Also you cannot charge people to use any map you made with Valve software.

http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

Dolls_Laughing.gif

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Anyone else notice he was wanting $300k only AFTER he didnt get admin? I didnt know admin salary was that high.

Trade4LIFE

Mildly Menacing Medic
FYI: I am ready to sue anyone using my code, because I did not issue any kind of creative commons licence/redistributable licence whatsoever; by the way, the pods and rubber rooms were hand coded by me, and anyone who thieves this code will have to deal with me. I made them and I want credit and payment for them. They are not for free, and every instance that exists of a trade server of my map or deriviative of my map, I want no less than $300,000 per week for it to be running at any given time, in perpetuity, that it should be hostsed on sany aid server. If not, you are not on my level, and are a thief, and I will initiate litigation in court versus any server that hosts my map without express written and digitally signed consent. Let's get down to business.
This whole thing is a joke right? If not that's just plain stupid.

Drum

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Mapper
@Bottiger https://www.mediafire.com/?ehh5bosw10iqpct

It really is a well done map, probably 85-90% of the layout is the same as the old one, but the aesthetics have been improved greatly.
Only things I saw while playing were
- The rubber rooms were glitchy, you kinda just vibrate in place
- invisible walls and whatnot need to be double checked for jetpack users
- the sky is just a black abyss currently, could be changed to an evening theme, etc

Reactions: SPYderman