Nerdicai and Killers Instinct
SteamID:
[U:1:58400116] and [U:1:149624783]
Time:
now
Servers:
TRADE | NY
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
Not much to explain, I was falsely muted twice within an hour and thirty minutes by two different players.
This time my proof isn't on a dead HDD.

Feel free to look at the chat log ( I am too lazy to figure out how to link it )

Killers Instinct votemuted me because he was mad at me. I was not breaking rules. I was recording at the time because he was threatening a votemute beforehand. (Yes, my computer is garbage and I'm not sure why the sound was not working, but I was not using my mic at all so it shouldn't matter)

I'm honestly not sure why Nerdicai decided to votemute.
http://i.imgur.com/i9Fftph.png

Why is it so hard for people to read the rules?

Thanks for taking the time to read this.​

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Just saying but maybe the reason people try and get you muted all the time is because of all the crap you say when you're on the server. Stuff like "go kill yourself" and "you're a faggot" and things like that. And things like making fun of people who are autistic which is quite past the boundary of fucked up. Below is Nano's chat log if people would like to see the things he says.

http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=4760309

TapTap

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Issued a 1 day silence on Killers Instinct for voteabuse.
I did not see Nerdicai making any vote in your video, so I can't do much.

Just saying but maybe the reason people try and get you muted all the time is because of all the crap you say when you're on the server. Stuff like "go kill yourself" and "you're a faggot" and things like that. And things like making fun of people who are autistic which is quite past the boundary of fucked up. Below is Nano's chat log if people would like to see the things he says.

These are allowed. You can just use /ignore.
Excessive homophobia is frowned upon though, so try to avoid that @Nano Shinonome.

Reactions: Nano Shinonome

Nano Shinonome

Mildly Menacing Medic

fuck off you salty bitch. get played like a fiddle.

Nano Shinonome

Mildly Menacing Medic
Issued a 1 day silence on Killers Instinct for voteabuse.
I did not see Nerdicai making any vote in your video, so I can't do much.

These are allowed. You can just use /ignore.
Excessive homophobia is frowned upon though, so try to avoid that @Nano Shinonome.
Sorry to reply once again, I don't know who to ask. Could you have someone enable replays on the trade server? At the moment I have to use a garbage screen recorder and play in windowed with a lot of input lag to record, not to mention I only have a sliver of hard drive space left and I can't resolve my no sound issue.

It's more of a personal problem, though. Sorry to bug you.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry to reply once again, I don't know who to ask. Could you have someone enable replays on the trade server? At the moment I have to use a garbage screen recorder and play in windowed with a lot of input lag to record, not to mention I only have a sliver of hard drive space left and I can't resolve my no sound issue.

It's more of a personal problem, though. Sorry to bug you.
Open console, type recorddemo (title). Type stop when finished recording, problem solved. Most demos only take a few Mb of space.

Reactions: Nano Shinonome

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
constantly putting useless shit in the chat on a trade server should fall in the "spamming" category in my opinion

Nano Shinonome

Mildly Menacing Medic
constantly putting useless shit in the chat on a trade server should fall in the "spamming" category in my opinion
It's called "communication." It may be a difficult concept for some, but I'm sure you'll understand once you're older.

Nano Shinonome

Mildly Menacing Medic
Open console, type recorddemo (title). Type stop when finished recording, problem solved. Most demos only take a few Mb of space.
Ah, sorry, the server just kept responding with "This server does not support replays" upon hitting F6. I didn't know it was client-sided. I thought it was through bots who spectated. I should have done research beforehand.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.