DanHack

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Today, I woke up and I fell out of my window and I live on the top story of a 80 story apartment complex and I fell into a open manhole and then I was covered in sewage and poop and then I went back to the surface but it ended up being at the crime scene of a bank robbery and the police thought I was the robber and they shot me 1,000 times in the dick and I died. FML
*Rates "You deserved it"*

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
WhSAL4E.png

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Today, I woke up and I fell out of my window and I live on the top story of a 80 story apartment complex and I fell into a open manhole and then I was covered in sewage and poop and then I went back to the surface but it ended up being at the crime scene of a bank robbery and the police thought I was the robber and they shot me 1,000 times in the dick and I died. FML
oh that is fake as the fuck i will give to someone one day
or as fake as my pillow belly is

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
extreme props to you if you submit it and it gets accepted

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
ArmoredRansacker

us.gif
Enlisted: 2012-06-08
2013-03-22 12:39AM

ajax-loader.gif

DICE, please bring in Suppression 2.0. I enjoy being pinned down and actually thinking on my feet of how to handle situations in times of adrenaline.

Not_A_Jet_Scrub

us.gif
Enlisted: 2013-01-21
2013-03-22 12:41AM

ajax-loader.gif

Are you telling me in real life your vision is blurred and you have the accuracy of a man having a stroke?
That is a great situation to be in.

BF3 FOURMS IN A NUT SHELL

This is a BF3 inside joke.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ArmoredRansacker

us.gif
Enlisted: 2012-06-08
2013-03-22 12:39AM

ajax-loader.gif

DICE, please bring in Suppression 2.0. I enjoy being pinned down and actually thinking on my feet of how to handle situations in times of adrenaline.

Not_A_Jet_Scrub

us.gif
Enlisted: 2013-01-21
2013-03-22 12:41AM

ajax-loader.gif

Are you telling me in real life your vision is blurred and you have the accuracy of a man having a stroke?
That is a great situation to be in.
iHAX

BF3 FOURMS IN A NUT SHELL

It's so painfully true its not even funny