• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
*reads strategies for breaking spawncamp*
Yeah, those are all nice and good strategies. If you have a competent team where every single person isn't running mindlessly into the meat grinder. Which, for pubs, is asking a lot.

Sarcasm

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I dunno, jedders. I can swap to medic, turn on voice and start yelling at people until 3 people respond.
I can then get one of them to airblast, and I'll get uber and push. We've now won.

CocoaNut Cakery

Gore-Spattered Heavy
*reads strategies for breaking spawncamp*
Yeah, those are all nice and good strategies. If you have a competent team where every single person isn't running mindlessly into the meat grinder. Which, for pubs, is asking a lot.

One of the reasons why I recommend Bonk Scout or DR Spy. Either one can pick or at least distract the spawn camper long enough to allow your team to push out.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I dunno, jedders. I can swap to medic, turn on voice and start yelling at people until 3 people respond.
I can then get one of them to airblast, and I'll get uber and push. We've now won.
Not saying it was impossible, but it's still asking a lot lol.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Who remembers Braborbski when he used to force his female students to install TF2 and pocket solely him 3 at a time with each Medigun? He would rack up 120+ points in a round as spammoman with a Kritzkreig zapping his prostate every 32 seconds. I'd take a failed class over being in that prick's vicinity for longer than 4 minutes.
Mikhail Grabsomethingski?

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Teamstacking on Skial?
Multiple medics on one person?
So shameful!
Relevant
gwxXJwx.png

Reactions: staticvoid

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is fucking beautiful.
2:52 "This is why I have no sympathy for people who complain about spawn camping, because one uber wiped that entire thing out."
5:55 *Complains about spawn camping*
This vid made my day.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You guys laugh because someone leaves the community..
I laugh because he's being a massive hypocrite by berating others for complaining about spawncamping and then proceeds to complain about it himself.