• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Mr.Encouragement

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Greetings,

I have been a long time Skial user and donator but I have been forced to move to a new server because of excessive pubstomping/team stacking. Today, for example, I was on Dustbowl TX on the third map when ZayneTheMayne pulled out a beggar's and a pocket medic and pubstomped and spawn camped for over 15 minutes. He had 67 points...the next nearest person was his medic with 37.

This does Skial no good as it empties the servers because it is no fun for anyone and is a form of trolling. Until it is addressed by the admin's, I will no longer donate or be a part of Skial Servers in any way. It ruins the competitive spirit of the game and causes overall Skial servers to loose ad revenue, gamers, and money.

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So, you are essentially asking us to ban good players who have learned that medics are op? Ok

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
No. He wants you to ban two people who are working together because a whole team cannot seem to work together to kill him.

I say we ban anyone has has more than double points then his medic or anyone else in the server. That should be able to stop this unstoppable act. No one should have 67 points. That is unheard of.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
In the end, it's only a game meant to challenge and amuse you...

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It may not be 100% effective, but have you tried votescrambling?

In my 31 days of connection time on Skial (yay no life) I haven't ran across much that a votescramble or two couldn't handle. On rare occasions I'd change to a different Skial server, chances are the other server isn't being intentionally team stacked. But I may be getting lucky for all I know.

Regardless, making intentional teamstacking against the rules is a lot more complicated than it seems. It would help fix team stacking, but it also causes other problems (such as trying to enforce the problem could be difficult and it may interfere with friends who want to play with one another)

Also, can we stop being a dick to this guy? I can understand if one disagrees with him, but the responses this thread is garnering makes Skial look like we don't care at all about our players and donators.

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I like how he cares about Skial losing money so he is going to not give us money until we start learning how to REALLY make money.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
So, you are essentially asking us to ban good players who have learned that medics are op? Ok
That's funny because Zayne isn't very good at all. I'm not saying that to be a dick but take away his perma pocket and he rarely gets above a two kill streak.